Outdoor Enthusiasts + Store Associates = Happy Customers
In this episode, the gang speaks with Jason Dyer at Sportsman's Warehouse and talk about how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting and affecting Sportsman's Warehouse as a company.
Whether your passion is hunting, fishing, camping, backpacking, or shooting, it's important to have the right equipment when you head into the great outdoors. Quality gear gives you the edge you need to perform well and enjoy the journey. That's why Sportsman's Warehouse carries only top-quality, brand-name products for the outdoor enthusiast.
Since 1986, Sportsman's Warehouse has been providing outdoor enthusiasts with quality merchandise in a friendly, low-key shopping environment. When you combine wide selection and great prices with knowledgeable, expert employees that are eager to assist you, there's really no reason to shop for your outdoor needs anywhere else.
Providing a unique shopping experience is only the start at Sportsman's Warehouse. Every employee at Sportsman's Warehouse are also members of the outdoor communities they serve, so they take every opportunity to be actively involved in enlightening and educating customers through special events, classes, seminars, and expert presentations. No matter what your level of expertise, you'll find a wealth of information to help you expand your horizons, develop your skills, and gain even more enjoyment from your outdoor activities.
The gang talks about:
- The steps Sportsman's Warehouse is taking to help keep their communities safe from COVID-19
- How the shopping experience at Sportsman's Warehouse is about much more than hunting
- No matter how you participate in the outdoors - Sportsman's Warehouse has gear that keeps you covered
- Camping, hunting, fishing, boating, shooting sports - with experts in the stores that can help steer you in the right direction when you want it
- Larry "The Crappie Killer" McCoy talks a bit about some of his fishing experience
- All the places that Sportsman's Warehouse represents their outdoor communities
- How hunters and fishermen are the original Social Distance Professionals
- Some new products being carried by select Sportsman's Warehouse locations from one of Respect the Game's biggest sponsors
- How Sportsman's Warehouse is delivering exactly what the customer wants
In a very real way, Sportsman Warehouse associates are their own customers. Their stores are staffed by locals who have knowledge about the products they sell because they use them on their own outdoor adventures. Sportsman's Warehouse doesn't rely on commissions or high-pressure sales tactics because they want our customers to know that they’re buying the right products for their needs. Follow along with everything that Sportsman's Warehouse is up to by following along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Make sure that you're subscribed to Respect the Game Podcast in your favorite podcast app. And, be sure to follow along with everything the RTG team has going by following on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Leave a comment